Thursday, August 13, 2009

DAMN IT!

A couple of hands that started my dry streak. I was in a much higher buy-in tournament than I normally play in because I had built up my stack some. I had said I would play the $2.00 + $.20 when I was over $20 until I was down to $10 & then go back to the $.25, giving me 40 shots to rebuild.

Well my second $2.20 tournament, I struggled & struggled & was pretty low most of the way until the final table. I finally started getting some cards was making the best of it. An example is the 44 below. And these 2 hands were a few hands apart. Finally catching the leader and dominating him, he ends up flushing out on me! :(

Hand #1

Poker Stars $2.00+$0.20 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t500/t1000 Blinds + t125 - 5 players - View hand 248373

Hero (UTG): t17536 M = 8.25

13RusPro77 (CO): t93342 M = 43.93

Gumple (BTN): t8348 M = 3.93

Yarone (SB): t18006 M = 8.47

ponreal (BB): t42768 M = 20.13



Pre Flop: (t2125) Hero is UTG with 4 of spades 4 of hearts

Hero calls t1000, 1 fold, Gumple raises to t8223 all in, 2 folds, Hero calls t7223



Flop: (t18571) 4 of clubs T of hearts Q of spades (2 players - 1 is all in)



Turn: (t18571) 2 of hearts (2 players - 1 is all in)



River: (t18571) 3 of clubs (2 players - 1 is all in)



Final Pot: t18571

Hero shows 4 of spades 4 of hearts (three of a kind, Fours)

Gumple shows J of clubs A of clubs (high card Ace)

Hero wins t18571





Hand #2

Poker Stars $2.00+$0.20 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t500/t1000 Blinds + t125 - 4 players - View hand 248374

Hero (BB): t60893 M = 30.45

13RusPro77 (CO): t90717 M = 45.36

Yarone (BTN): t19881 M = 9.94

ponreal (SB): t8509 M = 4.25



Pre Flop: (t2000) Hero is BB with K of clubs A of diamonds

13RusPro77 raises to t3000, 2 folds, Hero raises to t11000, 13RusPro77 raises to t90592 all in, Hero calls t49768 all in



Flop: (t122536) 4 of clubs A of spades 6 of spades (2 players - 2 are all in)



Turn: (t122536) K of spades (2 players - 2 are all in)



River: (t122536) 5 of spades (2 players - 2 are all in)



Final Pot: t122536

Hero shows K of clubs A of diamonds (two pair, Aces and Kings)

13RusPro77 shows A of hearts J of spades (a flush, Ace high)

13RusPro77 wins t122536





View all 2 hands

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home