Getting back on track
I had to take a break for awhile. I lost it all. The only thing going good for me is that I've been placing a lot in tournaments. In the last 7-8 weeks. 2nd/3rd/1st. A +$250 swing.
I had an unbelievable rush last weekend. OMG! 1/2 NL. In for $40, while everyone is in for $40-$60. I don't get a whole lot & I'm down to $28, considering a rebuy. I get 88 in the BB & there is a raise behind me. So, I push all-in for $28, original raiser goes all-in for $78! DOH!
I think I'm drawing thin, only 1 player left to call . . . he thinks & thinks & finally folds. Heads up for a $65 pot.
He's got AJ!? OFFSUIT! WOW!
Board bricks, I double up.
The other guy said he "reluctantly" folded JT & would've boated. PHEW!
Those chips must've been laced with rocket fuel because I cashed out $304. More details later, I'm off to a $30 buy-in with mostly rookies.
I had an unbelievable rush last weekend. OMG! 1/2 NL. In for $40, while everyone is in for $40-$60. I don't get a whole lot & I'm down to $28, considering a rebuy. I get 88 in the BB & there is a raise behind me. So, I push all-in for $28, original raiser goes all-in for $78! DOH!
I think I'm drawing thin, only 1 player left to call . . . he thinks & thinks & finally folds. Heads up for a $65 pot.
He's got AJ!? OFFSUIT! WOW!
Board bricks, I double up.
The other guy said he "reluctantly" folded JT & would've boated. PHEW!
Those chips must've been laced with rocket fuel because I cashed out $304. More details later, I'm off to a $30 buy-in with mostly rookies.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home