Plastic Gambling With a Large Vig
Look what I found when browsing around ebay. Thought it pretty interesting, although I'm not getting anymore plastic. MBNA ain't giving me anymore! ;)
* * *
Paitence rewarded last night after a questionable call in a $1/$2 NL game. My stack was whittling away slowly & the only other pot I had any stake in, I split it after a dominated hand called me (ATs vs JTo) that we both hit a straight.
So, I limp in with 9sTs. SB raises to $7 with 4 limpers. Everyone calls, except one.
SB is a known massive LAG & likes to push pots. I finished 2nd to him in the tournament that just finished when he got callers on his made hands at the end & had me outchipped like 30-1.
FLOP: 7-T-T
$4 bet to me. Call.
TURN: T
"Star spangled banner going off in my head."
SB bets $15, BB goes into the tank & folds after about 3mins. I want them all to call. I go all-in for $17. He calls. I get to show my quads.
Only hand I won outright & it doubled my buy-in . . .
* * *
Paitence rewarded last night after a questionable call in a $1/$2 NL game. My stack was whittling away slowly & the only other pot I had any stake in, I split it after a dominated hand called me (ATs vs JTo) that we both hit a straight.
So, I limp in with 9sTs. SB raises to $7 with 4 limpers. Everyone calls, except one.
SB is a known massive LAG & likes to push pots. I finished 2nd to him in the tournament that just finished when he got callers on his made hands at the end & had me outchipped like 30-1.
FLOP: 7-T-T
$4 bet to me. Call.
TURN: T
"Star spangled banner going off in my head."
SB bets $15, BB goes into the tank & folds after about 3mins. I want them all to call. I go all-in for $17. He calls. I get to show my quads.
Only hand I won outright & it doubled my buy-in . . .

1 Comments:
Thems QUADS BEETCHES!
Post a Comment
<< Home