This just about sums up my weekend . . .
This would be the 2nd monster I've laid down preflop in less than 24hrs. Both involving the 6s.
Yesterday in a live cash game ($1/$2NL), I was dealt 4s5s in the cutoff. I was going to limp & see a flop. UTG raised it to $7. One caller to my right & I folded.
Flop: 6 - 7 - 8 . . . all spades
S U N U V A B I T C H !
UTG: JJ
Cutoff - 1: AJ spades
I would've busted her so bad . . .
Tonight, I'm playing a SnG on CDPoker (see screenshot). I'm in SB. UTG min-raises, LP re-min-raises, I call the 2nd raise. UTG reraises, LP reraises, I fold it, UTG reraises, LP reraises, UTG is all-in, LP calls all-in.
Limper: 77
BB: JJ

(click me to see the board)
A bit later, I've got AJs in MP as a short stack. I raise, BB reraises all-in (I got him covered), UTG calls, I push all-in, UTG calls. Beware of the limpers? PFFT CHA!
BB: QT
UTG: KTs
Flop: T - T - x
UTG makes his flush by the end of it all.
Tournaments buy-ins/rebuys: -$110
Tournaments wins: $0
Cash game buy-in: -$50 ($30 & $20)
Cash game wins: $45 (net: -$5)
Total net: -$115
Yesterday in a live cash game ($1/$2NL), I was dealt 4s5s in the cutoff. I was going to limp & see a flop. UTG raised it to $7. One caller to my right & I folded.
Flop: 6 - 7 - 8 . . . all spades
S U N U V A B I T C H !
UTG: JJ
Cutoff - 1: AJ spades
I would've busted her so bad . . .
Tonight, I'm playing a SnG on CDPoker (see screenshot). I'm in SB. UTG min-raises, LP re-min-raises, I call the 2nd raise. UTG reraises, LP reraises, I fold it, UTG reraises, LP reraises, UTG is all-in, LP calls all-in.
Limper: 77
BB: JJ
(click me to see the board)
A bit later, I've got AJs in MP as a short stack. I raise, BB reraises all-in (I got him covered), UTG calls, I push all-in, UTG calls. Beware of the limpers? PFFT CHA!
BB: QT
UTG: KTs
Flop: T - T - x
UTG makes his flush by the end of it all.
Tournaments buy-ins/rebuys: -$110
Tournaments wins: $0
Cash game buy-in: -$50 ($30 & $20)
Cash game wins: $45 (net: -$5)
Total net: -$115

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home